Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Paintings and Palaver: Paul Kane discusses his Dec. 2017 show...

This is my first attempt to make a video of myself discussing a show, with the help of Madelyn Ritroski (thank you Madelyn!)...

It went pretty well for a first attempt, but you can tell I was very nervous when we did the video!  I mean I'm always goofy but I'm super goofy here.  Still I kind of like it and Dave Colman's comments at the end are brilliant. Colman co-runs The Venue Fine Art and Gifts gallery with Gabe Colman and always has something really insightful to say about art in his gallery.

This is an interview with Paul Kane done by Jared Winslow last spring...
Thank you Jared.

This is a slide show I created for my Dec. 2017 show...


...I seem to be learning, little by little, about the multi-media world, even though I'm generally more comfortable with a paint brush in my hand!

The show continues through December!


No comments:

Post a Comment